美国政府为家庭提供 联邦学生贷款. ALL 从联邦直接贷款计划借款的学生需要签署一份 Master Promissory Note (MPN) and complete online Entrance Counseling 接受他们的直接贷款. 在这些项目完成之前，联邦贷款资金不会计入maxbet手机客户端法案.
Once a student is no longer enrolled they are also required to complete Exit Counseling，审查他们的贷款使用情况和偿还贷款的责任.
A SUBSIDIZED Federal Direct loan is awarded on the basis of financial need. Interest will begin accruing at the end of your grace period. Your grace period is 6 months after you graduate, 退出学校, 或者不再招收至少一半时间的学生.
An UNSUBSIDIZED 联邦直接贷款是一种不需要的贷款. 您将被收取利息的时间，从贷款是支付，直到它是全额支付. If you allow the interest to accrue (accumulate) while you’re in school, 或在其他不付款期间, 它是大写的. 这意味着在还款时，利息会加到你的贷款本金上.
所有联邦直接补贴或非补贴贷款都要收取费用. For information on current interest rates and fees, please visit studentaid.gov.
Please note the following eligibility requirements must be met in order to be awarded Federal Direct Loans:
(1) Students must be matriculated (enrolled in a degree-seeking program) and enrolled at least half-time (6 credits or more per semester).
(2) Students cannot be in default on any Federal Loans.
(3)联邦直接年度和合计 loan limits apply.
- Dependent undergraduate students are eligible for up to $31,000(不超过23美元),其中000项可获资助).
- Independent undergraduate students and dependent students whose parents are ineligible for a Federal PLUS Loan are eligible for up to $57,500美元(不超过23美元),其中000项可获资助).
- 研究生的最高贷款总额限额为$138,500. 研究生的债务限额还包括本科学习获得的联邦学生贷款.
(4) Students are awarded yearly federal loan limits based upon number of credits earned as outlined below:
0 – 29
30 – 59
- 对于PLUS贷款的申请金额，会有一笔申请费, this impacts the actual amount paid on the student’s bill. Fees and rates are fixed for an individual loan, however, they can change each academic year based on federal mandate. 有关PLUS贷款最新的起始费用和利率，请访问 studentaid.gov.
- 父母被定义为学生的生母或养母或父亲, regardless of whether they are the “custodial” parent on the FAFSA.
- A step-parent is eligible to borrow a PLUS loan IF he or she is reported on the FAFSA along with the custodial parent.
- More than one parent can apply for a PLUS loan for a dependent student as long as the total financial aid package does not exceed the 成本的出勤率.
- The maximum amount that a parent can borrow in the PLUS loan is the 成本的出勤率 minus any financial aid received by the student.
- If your student intends to either reduce or decline the Federal Work Study award to increase the parent’s eligibility for the Federal Direct PLUS Loan, please submit a request at least a day prior to applying for the loan.
非学位研究生(任何学期), 继续教育本科生, 以及参加早春或夏季学期的本科入学学生, payment for classes is due at the time of registration. We strongly recommend that you apply early for your loan to ensure that it’s in place by the billing or registration due dates.
Please note: maxbet手机客户端 does not enter into Consortium Agreements with other institutions for purposes of accessing federal financial aid programs
Although the lending institution of choice is completely up to you, maxbet手机客户端强烈建议您在做出决定时考虑以下因素:
- Continuing Education loans are private loans through a lending institution and not part of federally funded programs.
- Continuing Education loans are more expensive than 联邦学生贷款 and should only be used when all other options have been exhausted.
- 继续教育贷款是在学生的名字，并可能需要一个联合签署人. 一旦收到完整的申请, 贷款人将进行信用检查，并告知你的申请是否被批准.
http://www.salliemae.com or 877-279-7172
http://edvestinu.com/private.asp or 1-603-227-5423
The 全国助学贷款数据系统 (NSLDS)是美国的.S. Department of Education’s central database for Federal student aid. NSLDS接收来自学校的数据, 担保机构, 直接贷款计划, and other Department of Education programs and provides a centralized, integrated view of all Title IV loans and grants. 您可以访问当前和之前的所有联邦拨款和贷款信息 NSLDS website. Parents may access NSLDS for information on the Federal Direct PLUS loans.
Please note: Information on a pending loan will not be available until approximately 2 weeks after the loan has disbursed to the school.
目前 几个不同的服务机构 that your Federal loans may be serviced through. To verify who is currently servicing your loans, please visit nslds.ed.gov 并选择“财政援助审查”.“用他同样登录 FSA ID 在你们的联邦法律援助中使用过的. 点击“贷款”下第一栏的数字，查看有关贷款的详细信息.
如果你有多于一笔贷款，你必须点击与每笔贷款相关联的每个数字. 这将显示贷款, 你贷款的学校, 支付金额及日期, and it will also display the servicer agency information. Sometimes a loan can be transferred to a different servicer. Therefore, 您将需要查看列出的“当前服务机构”，以了解谁目前正在为您的贷款提供服务. For any repayment inquiries regarding your loan, please contact the number listed under your current servicer.